Electronic statements are now available for consumer deposit accounts. You can now receive your statements electronically, in paper format, or both. To enroll, please click here.
If you are already enrolled, click here to access your account statements.
UNION SAVINGS BANK ONLINE SECURITY
Your online security is important to us. This is why we have implemented a multi-layered security system for enhanced login security on our Personal Online Banking systems. Enhanced login security will help protect against online fraud by providing additional layers of protection. Along with your User ID and Password to sign onto online banking it will also consist of a security question and a personalized Authentication Image feature that are used to verify your identity. They help to prevent unauthorized access to your accounts and reassure you that you are at our official website.
Encrypted Information-Union Savings Bank secures your information by using encrypted software that converts information into code so that it cannot be intercepted. When you are on an encrypted site your browser will display a key or lock. If you are not in a secure area the key or lock will be broken.
When you are accessing Union Savings Bank online banking, enter your User ID and click Log In. If you have not registered your computer as a Personal Computer you will be asked one of three security challenge questions that was established by you. Answer the security challenge question or if you registered your computer you will be taken to the password screen. At this screen an Authentication Image that was established for your account will appear. If you do not recognize the Authentication Image do not continue with the login and contact a customer service representative at 505.341.5200.
YOUR ROLE IN ONLINE SECURITY
- Monitor your account
- Logoff after you have finished online banking.
- Passwords-use strong passwords using combinations of letters, numbers and characters. Do not use easily guessed passwords such as birthdays, children’s name or home address. Do not share it with anyone. Do not write it down.
- Don’t click on pop-ups claiming that your computer is infected or offering discounts. You may be installing malicious software.
- Antispyware-Install and regularly update virus protection software that detects and blocks “spyware”.
- E-mail-do not share sensitive information via email. If you receive an email claiming to be Union Savings Bank requesting information or any other solicitation do not open it as the bank does not communicate in this manner.
- Don’t leave your computer unattended if you are in the middle of an Online Banking session